Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help

littlequeencha April 23rd, 2019

Hello,

I'm Cha and I'm 20. I'm a psychology student with several chronic illnesses that make me disabled ( chronic migraines and headaches, fibromyalgia, gastroparesis, irritable bowel syndrome, encephalomyelitis myalgic, lazy ovaries, tension's issues, mobility's problems, bladder or kidneys' issues,...). I've mental disorders, too. My illnesses got worse so I had to take a break from this semester which I'm mad about it. I'm housebound and mainly in my bed. My depression is so high. I'm really suicidal because I'm fed up of living that way. My "normal's level of pain" became the level where I'm (almost) crying... My life is so hard and I can't do it anymore. If someone could help me please.

kindheartedMango70 April 26th, 2019

Hi Cha, I am 20 years old and a psychology student as well, if you still are looking for someone to talk to, I am here@littlequeencha

littlequeencha OP April 26th, 2019

@kindheartedMango70 I'd love to talk to you

Warmhearthere April 29th, 2019

@littlequeencha Hey. If you need listener or just someone to talk to feel free to text me. I would love to help you.❤😊

BlindGrapefruit May 2nd, 2019

You will need to create a listener account in order for people to be able to contact you.

littlequeencha OP May 21st, 2019

@BlindGrapefruit how do I do that

MsBrownieBee May 21st, 2019

@littlequeencha

Do you see "Volunteer As a Listener" in the menu above? Click on that.

BlindGrapefruit May 30th, 2019

@Barry20

Spam (posting multiple times, mass-tagging, posting about non 7 cups related topics such as surveys or for advertising purposes, making posts that are largely unreadable, etc.) is not allowed.

purpleHuman3444 July 28th, 2019

My name is Justin and I have RSD/CRPS from a right broken ankle I now have it both my upper and lower extremities my right foot is twisted toes are curled under I can't get out of bed as I am bed bound I wear a diaper and I can't get to a doctor so my doctor will not write a referral for a in-home doctor I apply for alltex long-term care I got denied because my doctor doesn't understand my condition my PCP and I'm suffering can't get any help or treatment at all my pain level is so bad I can't even sit up in bed I have spinal stenosis carpal dystonia is there anybody out there who can help please leave me a message let me know thank you I can't take this anymore I'm in a 10 by 10 room and I can't get out of it because of my disability thank you help me please

karenw August 27th, 2019

@purpleHuman3444 i will try and help you message me anytime.

karenw August 27th, 2019

@littlequeencha oh bless you if you need someone to chat too im here.