Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

not allow be frustrated am stupid

theboymoana July 23rd

Am so frustrated 😭 am not allow feel how do about self am not allow be frustrated when don’t know anything people talk about or how play game or what stuff mean am not allow be upset about about disabilities 

anytime try vent or be upset people that smarter then me get mad I feel that way about self and tell me am wrong and act like there struggles mean I do better then them when isn’t how works 

someone else have struggle don’t make mine not exist or make not so bad for me and me know sign language isn’t reason im SMART like people keep say because sign my FIRST LANGUAGE was only language know until start learn read English when 10 years old ! Anyone able learn language and be taught sign and only sign from birth going learn ! Is not different baby grow up learn English or Spanish 

people keep say then what want from me and just want be able be frustrated and complain then will get over but keep push and push and push and make so frustrated 😭😭😭😭 never say want people try force me believe I smart and never want them act like there struggle reason why im smart when nothing do each other just freaking let me be frustrated few minutes 😭😭😭 people allow be frustrated when don’t understand something or when leave out because no idea what people talk about or whatever am allow be frustrate am allow complain sometimes don’t have lie try make me believe am smart or whatever 

most time am fine not good anything like that but sometime just real frustrating and all these people try force me feel how they want me feel frustrating ☹️😭

have lot disabilities that make learning anything real hard am allow be frustrated sometimes 

AffyAvo July 27th

I get it how when you're frustrated about something and are trying to vent that out people just saying hey you are smart isn't helping about the difficulties you are trying to vent.

I think when we see someone saying something negative about themselves, or something that most would see as an insult people naturally tend to counter that. Not communicating here in your first language probably isn't helping here either!

When you're venting your frustrations you might find saying something like I'm having trouble figuring this out and I have learning disabilities and it's really frustrating would probably get a better response from others, but I also understand it doesn't express what you are feeling quite the same way.

theboymoana OP July 30th

@AffyAvo

even i say just want vent people get mad at me because don’t want them just say how smart am over over over just make so tired and feel rude to me because these people go school and going have job and life and live on own some day and instead just let me be frustrated they use something they struggle with as reason why im smart and they not smart but really that something Nahoa struggle with lots to ☹️😭😭

And not listen that isn’t just me struggle is so much things impossible and sometimes need be upset about it ☹️