Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm ruca

ruca187 April 19th, 2023

Hi, I'm not really sure what to say here. I have multiple chronic/invisible illnesses. I guess I'm here to feel less helpless and defeated and hear from others who face similar issues. Even if the diagnosis is different. 🖤

beck1 April 19th, 2023

@ruca187 Really glad that you are here. I'm sorry to hear that you have chronic illnesses. That is definitely hard for sure. This is a great community of people from all backgrounds. We are all dealing with our own chronic illnesses and disabilities. Please join us in the Disability Support Room where you can talk to others going through similar.

Hope you have a good day <3

ruca187 OP April 20th, 2023

Thanks Beck, unfortunately it seems every time I'm on, no one else is in that chat 😂. That's okay though, I know I have an unusual schedule. I made some other chronic illness friends in the general light hearted chat the last week. So I'm still managing to find my people. 😊🖤

AffyAvo April 20th, 2023

@ruca187 Welcome! In addition to the chats you can participate in the forums like our weekly check in.

SilentSerenityy May 28th, 2023

@ruca187

Nice to meet you Ruca. Maybe if you're comfortable, you could share some of your experiences or what illnesses ail you. I can relate to you though, it is difficult living with multiple health problems, even more so when they're invisible. <3