Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New again after a long hiatus.

OwlPal7604 May 21st, 2021

I'm not very sociable (INFP-T personality) but I'm trying! So I'd like to introduce myself and get to know everyone. My nickname is Lala, favorite color purple or green (never together), I love to read and I love history. I have epilepsy and am on a gazillion meds. Okay maybe not that many but it feels like that at times. I don't have a favorite animal because I love all of them, but I think elephants hold a special place in my heart. Okay Your Turn!

swiftwind1454 May 21st, 2021

Hi Lala,

I'm Swift and I'm new here. I suffer from PTSD and a host of autoimmune disorders, so I can understand how it seems like we have an endless amount of meds given. My favorite color is Periwinkle. I like to watch animal documentaries and have 3 parakeets.

I love trying out gourmet coffee from around the world. What's your favorite snack?

OwlPal7604 OP May 22nd, 2021

Parakeets are great pets, I've never had birds though, my cat would try to 'play' with them unfortunately. I currently love that roasted corn flavored popcorn from Aldi. If you know, you know. Mmm

JoyousBear May 22nd, 2021

@OwlPal7604 I am glad that you are back.

JoyousBear May 22nd, 2021

@OwlPal7604 My name is Sandi and i use electric wheelchair due to cerebral palsy. I am mod and room supporter in disability community. I host disability discussions on sundays at 3pm edt. You are welcome to join them. I would also be glad if you visited our disability support room as you can get a lot of support there.

OwlPal7604 OP May 22nd, 2021

Thank you Sandi!

seasnsunflowers0000 May 28th, 2021

Hi Lala :) I’m new here and my name is Rachel. I’m type INFP too & love to read as well! I have 3 autoimmune diseases and also take a bunch of medications, I love pretty much all animals except frogs lol