Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here

intuitiveJet138 April 4th, 2020

I'm not really good at talking about myself, but I'll try lol. I've had struggles with depression and anxiety for a long time, but it has gotten a lot worse over the last 5 months. Getting out of bed is a huge effort, staying focused on anything I need to do or get done feels overwhelming, and I just don't have much interest in or get much enjoyment out of anything. Even before all of this virus stuff, I had begun having issues with leaving the house to go anywhere, or even just outside in my yard. I put off going to the store as long as I can, and when I do go it's emotionally exhausting. I've managed to go to therapy, and it helps, but only so much. I live alone due to recently getting divorced and don't really have family or anyone else to help me get through all of this. Due to past trauma and abuse, I have a really hard time trusting people and letting people get to know me. And it's like this recent divorce is the straw that has broken me.
I'm hoping that this will help me open up to others and help with the loneliness and isolation.

Jem7Cups April 4th, 2020

Hi @intuitiveJet138,

Thanks for being so beautifully candid with us. It means that we can try our best to help you during this tough time ❀️

I'm sorry about your divorce and the knock-on effect it has had on you. Please stay strong πŸ™πŸ» things will get better. Have you seen a professional about the way you're feeling? They may be able to steer you in the right direction 😊

Please be kind to yourself πŸ™ŒπŸ» You deserve to be happy.

Jem πŸ’œ