Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just want to introduce myself

LonerWolf1 December 26th, 2020

Hi. I posted a few times but never introduced myself, so I thought to do so now.

I have been struggling with depression along with anxiety since early childhood. I am 31 y.o. now. I have managed to finish my PhD recently but I am very much stuck now because I cannot find a job due to the pandemic, and debilitating depression and anxiety. I'm glad to have found this support group. I really believe it should help (and already did), and maybe I can also support others. I am a good listener and love to encourage others.

That's me

Aero86 December 26th, 2020

It is hard when you worked so hard to accomplish your educational goals but feel like barriers are blocking your career path. Connecting and interacting on this platform might be just the boost you need to improve your outlook and get over some of those hurdles.

Being a good listener and encouraging others are great skills to have and Im sure you will have many subscribers who need and appreciate what you have to offer. And you may receive some valuable input that you can use too!

Welcome🌼

LonerWolf1 OP January 7th, 2021

@Aero86

Thanx

I think you're right. Listening and encouraging others is also a good way to feel better when depressed... makes me feel I can mean something to others.