Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join us in the Depression Support Chatroom

ASilentObserver April 26th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am glad you joined 7Cups Depression Subcommunity. Thank you for being here with us.

Please know your challenges and struggles are valid. You are not alone. We are all together in this support journey.

We have a dedicated group support chat room for members struggling with depression. It gets opened every Tuesday to join, participate and share. We are all here to listen and support you. The room will be opened from 12.00 AM Eastern Time.

You are welcome to share what’s in your mind, how you are feeling, your challenges, experiences, and your story with us in this dedicated chatroom. You have us right here with you.

In case you are unable to find the chatroom in the Group Support Chat rooms List, please check this post to ensure you have all the badges to join the Depression Chat room- Click here!

Meanwhile, you are welcome to join Sharing Circle Sessions to share your thoughts with us as well as regular Support Room 24/7 too.

If you are already participating in the chatroom and if you have any general feedback, you could share it with us here.

If in case, you are interested in providing support, you could help us by running support sessions or guided discussions. Please apply here.

We look forward to having you in the Depression Support Chatroom.

Depression Support Resources

EmmaE April 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

thank you obs! i can't wait to see all of you in our amazing chatroom on tuesdays and for our awesome discussions and open chats! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

Mary2911 April 28th, 2021

Hi

ASilentObserver OP April 29th, 2021

@Mary2911 Hi Mary, How are you doing?

blitheEmbrace27 May 1st, 2021

Thanks Obs!

joyousHug4511 May 3rd, 2021

Happy Monday!

concreteman86 May 4th, 2021

Hello there , im hoping to make it to the Tuesday chat session

ASilentObserver OP May 10th, 2021

@concreteman86 I look forward to having you Concrete. Welcome to 7cups. Also you are welcome to participate in the sharing circle chatroom or support room 24/7 chatroom. Red heart we are here with you

independentJar2183 May 11th, 2021

Hii

aquaLunch6218 May 11th, 2021

Hii

BellaHealy2010 May 13th, 2021

Hii

optimisticAcres1596 May 17th, 2021

Hi

pinkThinker4282 May 19th, 2021

Hey

Lostgirlindreams777 June 30th, 2021

Hello guys! :)

concreteman86 July 10th, 2021

Thank you

Emariepike1 July 3rd, 2022

Hello. I am in the worst depths of my depression right now. I was suicidal again this past weekend, and I cut again. I was on Cerebral but it's so expensive. Now I feel lost and alone. I broke down at my job on Friday but stayed and worked. I need help. I have to go to the bank and pay my rent today but I can pay the $150 once I make that at work. I'm a server and recent BA graduate. I'm educated and I've never done drugs. But I need help.

Hana2022 July 10th, 2022

It is really good

toughGlobe3835 June 18th, 2023

Last year was a nightmare for me 24 October 2022. I enter the hospital because I was feeling an abdominal pain. I stayed at the hospital for one month. I was very sick. I had an internal bleeding in my colon and when I got out of the hospital, I had some symptoms like abdominal pain and this pain didn’t leave my body till this day. I finished my college this year and got my degree but because of my sickness, I can’t find a job I always stay in my room. Sometimes I go for a walk for 10 minutes or something like that and I feel trapped in my house. I am living currently with my family because I need someone to take care of me. I feel like a failure because a lot of my friends go to decent jobs and started their career while I am sitting here in my room sometimes my depression makes me feel that if I died the day of the hospital that would be better than feeling pain every day throughout this year

Tangodream January 5th

Hello I'm new

ASilentObserver OP January 10th

@Tangodream Hello Tango, glad to have you here with us. How are you doing? Welcome to 7cups and Depression Support Community

BellaBluey March 6th

Hello! I'm new to 7cups and am interested in the support group. How do I join that?