Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No energy

cl0s3tm0th May 28th, 2021

None at all. And it’s not like I’m constantly tired or anything, its just like I have no energy to do the things I want and need to do to change. I want to get rid of my bad habits I feel ready for that but 1. I honestly don’t trust myself, because when I try I always fall back into my old ways smh😔 And so I think that is also contributing to the “no energy”. It’s hard to explain and I’m not the best at explaining😅. Like say a positive thought comes to my mind, I just go ugh I’m too tired for that. You know what I mean kinda? I can try to explain further laterrr 😕

FlourishingDimensions May 28th, 2021

@cl0s3tm0th Hi there, I know what you mean, and I think you've explained it well.

I know this feeling well. I've recently found something that helps motivate me. I'll share it, even though I know we are all different, experiencing and going through our own unique journeys. What might help me might not help someone else.

I give myself a pep talk, basically. "Welp, this is going to be hard. If I want this, I have to work at it and push through it." For some reason, that honesty, plan, and mindset, somehow sets it in motion for me. This is coming from lots and lots of going through of what you explained. I also have to remind myself to be patient with myself and not too hard on myself when I mess up or forget, cuz I do.

You got this!

wishfulRose80 May 30th, 2021

Hey, thanks for sharing. I hear you. I'm always tired, and I always have fatigue. All I want to do is sleep. Depression does that to a person. And I feel like I just don't have the strength to try to change. You are not alone, friend. But let's get through this one day at a time. Please feel free to watch this for encouragement: https://youtu.be/6a1p1_jzM14