Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Echo Chamber

strawberryjamin October 26th, 2022

Hello everyone! The purpose of this thread was to talk about my life living with depression. It may touch on some heavy/sensitive topics along the way, so please proceed with caution.

(This is not my first thread. I made one at the General Support community, but it has now been transferred here.)

This thread is public because it may help someone or something idk. I'm mainly doing this because I'm bored as hell.

Replies are welcome always.

strawberryjamin OP October 26th, 2022

[D1] 10/26/2022

Okay! We're starting over.

So to start, it's currently 7 something PM. My bitchass cat is looking at me oddly as I type this. I'm kind of scared of him because he kept killing stuff. I know that it's just cats being cats, but he REALLY needs to dial down the murder.

Last Sunday, my father found an injured bird. Knowing that our cats would turn that poor bird into teriyaki chicken, he hid it under something that he thought would prevent the cats from getting to it. It did not work, and we came home to a house full of feathers and a dead bird in my room.

And recently, I found an odd-looking "thing". When I inspected the thing closer, I realized that it was a lizard. A dead as hell lizard. Gross, but since it was late and was tired, I just swept the poor thing under somewhere. I have no recollection of where the lizard is right now.

I didn't mean to just talk about my cat's atrocities, but cats are known for being a tough predators, so I can't exactly stop them. It's in their blood and stuff. I just wished that they would catch the actual things that we wanted them to catch, like mice and stuff.

Welp, I guess my first post was about my cat being a genocidal maniac. Yay..?