Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Your Unexpected journey

Nao422 October 17th, 2015

Hello everyone, I've just woke up from my "sleep period", thinking I ruined my year again, my life. But a music raise me up, 2 step from hell - lost in las vegas (listen it, like right now during your reading ;) and I wanted to share this motivational boost with you.

If you think there if no place in this world for you, you never find your way or you fail anything you start, you're totally wrong. You are like a ship, sailing in this universe. At this time perhaps you are lost, you made some mistakes that bring your ship in this position? don't worry everyone does. The universe doesn't mater who you are. So don't give up, nothing is irreparable and everything is possible. You can be what you want, I sincerely trust in you. Keep your dreams in your direction, you don't have one, don't worry you'll find it meanwhile be like an adventurer in a trail, put one foot after the other.

But now you do have to weigh anchor, hoist the mainsail and take the wind! Restart this journey in this life. You'll certainly encounter some storm you'll have to face, but you'll also find paradise islands. The good things that stand in your way are maybe more important than the arrival itself.

So yell to your self your direction and say aye aye sir ;)

NewRomantic677 October 28th, 2015

Gosh I just love this thanks for posting this it was amazing to read -hugs- aye aye laugh