Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Now in full total reniseion

Brklyn1123 May 1st

Hi newbie here this more of a test then post.after over20 years suffering painful severe immense depression I with habd picked meds a caring rmdoc to give me them i feel im not or close to full remission 

The combo I'm on consists first of old potent antidepressant of the MAOI class called parnate,the second is the ADHD stimulant Adderall,the third and last id a small dode of pure caffiene 

Upon awakening I take all three together immediately and instantly feel robust relief 

Please respond if you have any thoughts questions or comments I welcome them greatly as this is my first post thank you for listening 

Mya000 May 15th

@Brklyn1123 Welcome, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you've been through a lot, and it's brave of you to seek help and share your journey with others. Finding the right combination of medications can be a long process, but it's encouraging to hear that you're feeling some relief with the current regimen. It's important to continue working closely with your doctor to monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments. If you ever need someone to talk to or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you.

Tinywhisper11 May 15th

@Brklyn1123 hi I'm lola ❤ welcome to cups ❤ depression is a very hard thing and can really feel crippling sometimes ❤ I'm glad your meds are helping to a certain extent🙂 I always think it's not about beating our mental health issues,but more learning to live alongside them, it's extremely hard though😥 anyway welcome back cups, I hope you get all the support you deserv e here, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤