Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Has anyone called you worthless

lisa1026 July 7th, 2016

?

pinkTea August 24th, 2016

Yes, my mother say it repeatedly while shes stressed by her life and began to hate me. Something wrong in our relationship since I was a kid till now, im in my twenties.

Hurts alot. She never want to go for mental check up or therapy. But I have thought that shes really sick, n need some help. I cant help much face to face, she loves my brother more than me.

tornwillow August 24th, 2016

I've called myself it and often in really heated arguments have had it said 'I'm not worth it'

Such a horrrible term that is so damaging yet having said that equally invalid.

Ones worth can not ever be truely grasped and is not of means to measure; it can't be taken or given but is more a reflection of yourself individually. Influences can make your assests seem all the more thus creating opinions but doesn't mean you earn worth or have it granted. As humans it is our right to be treated with and show respect. We are people of worth so should implement standards. Not any one person is better than another and therefore has no ability to speak of another's worth. We are not items in a shop. Each of us hold worth and are of worth