Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sad lost and lonley

essybag September 15th, 2014

Hello. I feel bad. I'm not in a good place. I'm sad most of the time. I feel lost no idea of me. But worst of all lonely. I have a girlfriend I love her I think she loves me but she holds back all the time. She makes me feel sad by the way she ignores me. I phone her she doesn't answer I text her she doesn't reply. Thing is she has her phone with her all the time. She knows I'm having a bad time of it. Its not like I pester her. I just feel so alone how can this be? You would think I would feel happy and close to her. I sit home every night on my own hoping she will text me. How sad is that. I have no one to turn to for help. I need a hug I need help Thanks for reading. There's more but its all I can manage at the moment. Xx

dscdm September 15th, 2014

Have you got any good friends who you can confide in? Or parents for hugs? Also - have you got any hobbies? Maybe instead of waiting for her, you should keep yourself occupied, go to the gym/classes/footy/ karate? You will have more to talk about and keeping yourself busy will take your mind off her.

essybag OP September 15th, 2014

No I don't. I'm trying to keep busy but I dosnt help. I feel sick the whole time. I'm very down.

I need a hug

Kathleen17 September 15th, 2014

sending you big hugs!!

Thank you.

Kathleen17 September 16th, 2014

im a trained active listener so if you ever need to talk I'm here. :)SurvivoringWarrior ❤️

Saoirse2 September 15th, 2014

have you tries to talk to her about how you're feeling & how you'd need her to be there!
you know sometimes we have to be our own heroes! concentrate on yourself & on doing whatever makes you feel better, try new things, try something for the first time.. & if it helps I'm reaching my hands out biiiig hug :) just hold on it will get better :)