Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Woah

Born1From1an1Egg December 15th, 2021

Friend who has been ghosting me for months now randomly messaged me "Who?" out of nowhere. Can't tell if they literally don't even care enough to remember who I was or sent it as insensitive mockery. I feel rather stupid, realizing this person only ever talked to me to bad mouth their other friends and only used me as someone to complain to. Saying things like they preferred me over them, only to choose them in the end.

I guess this is pretty senseless but that single word message really hurt a lot considering it's implying they don't even bother to remember who I am, let alone exist. Can't stop dwelling on that message even though I am aware I shouldn't let this be bothering me this much. I truly don't have anyone, it wouldn't make a difference if I simply stopped existing one day if no cares or remembers I'm here to begin with.

halcyonCloud2036 December 15th, 2021

@Born1From1an1Egg

We are glad you are here! And we recognize you are here, please never doubt the importance of your existence in this world.

That person sounds rude and inconsiderate...honestly, you are better off without a person like that who only brings negativity to your life.

BlueDarkAurora December 15th, 2021

@Born1From1an1Egg I am so sorry that happened<3 it is understandable to be hurt over that and it is so insensitive of them if it was done intentionally. It hurts to know that we don't mean as much to someone but that's okay cause there are many people in the world and I am sure you will find someone who truly cares for you and is there for you as much as you are there for them, you deserve a true friend ^-^

It is unfortunate that we come across such people in life and it is okay to be hurting over them but know that it won't last forever. You do matter and your absence will be noticed. I am glad you are here. Please take care and know that it will be alright.

Linognathus December 15th, 2021

Nooo don’t say things like your existence don’t make any difference! Although I don’t know who you are, but I believe there’s people that loves you and glad to have you around. I’m glad you’re here on this platform and we all here cares about you. Please keep on existing. Your presence matters to us. To people around you. Don’t focus on someone mean like them. Focus on those who loves you

You are loved, and you matter. Don’t forget that. Keep on telling yourself that. Find us people here if you need someone to talk to or need a friend. You’re not alone :)

calais123 December 17th, 2021

When you get a new phone, not everyone transfers their contacts so they may have gotten a text from your number but didn’t have any contact saved for it, and a new phone wouldn’t have the previous texts to use as a reference