Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The void within me

LittleNini16 July 16th

The world around me seems to be losing its meaning and I'm drowning in the shallowness of hopeless People are fading away, and I'm left wondering what's the point of it all.

My life feels like a meaningless blur a never-ending cycle of emptiness,I'm yearning for something real,something that gives me a reason to keep going,everything feels so artificial,one moment they seem real and the next they become a disaster like a facade hiding the truth i'm searching for authenticity something that makes life worth living,the emptiness is suffocating a constant reminder that I can never be perfect,something is missing I can't point out but something is missing within me,I'm reaching out for a lifeline, a purpose that gives my life meaning but who knows will I find a lifeline before am gone forever I'm struggling to find my place. I crave depth and a reason to keep moving forward,but I can't find any reason.......

Is my life worth living..

Tinywhisper11 July 16th

@littleNini16 yes every life is worth living ❤ it's easy to loose our way, get lost in depression, even loose faith in the human race. But don't give up yet, I know there are more good people in this world than bad. We all have a purpose a reason, sometimes it's not obvious to see, but eventually it will become more clear ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤everything will be ok, I'm right here for you ❤

RedWell July 16th

I think it's discovering the uniqueness of yourself and embracing it, the real true self from within, then helping people in your own unique way, that seems to be the meaning that people finally find.

And it's a great search for everybody.... As we grow into full adult understanding and see how messed up the world truly is and how much it needs love and change... We want to FIND something that is the answer and FIND the place where everything and everyone is genuine, but I never found it.... So I prayed for a long time, I prayed for a day and a half straight in my mind & heart one time... I felt like God answered and directed my heart to stop looking for the answer and go out and be the answer.  Go help people in the way I was born to do, even though I won't always get positive feedback, help people and when I do that with a heart full of love, just do it the best I can, then it seems to energize me whether I see results right away or not... Just some calm energy that comes to me when I know I've done my purpose today, I've tried my best to encourage and love someone and help them get stronger. I stopped trying to find the life, and started trying to be the life. I hope that makes sense, why not pray and get real with God, yell out your frustration, vent everything because if he's there then he understands ALL of that and he just wants to have that close raw honest connection with the real you. So anyway, that's what I did and it surprised me that he must have heard me when I just completely gave up and prayed for a day and a half until I felt some kind of answer... what do you have to lose?  And I just prayed for strength for YOU!!