Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nobody seems to want to be around me

WillHernandez January 28th, 2019

I've tried everything and I'm always lonely and nobody wants me...

TreaureSeekers3 January 28th, 2019

@WillHernandez awwww I'm sorry you feel this way .I feel exactly the same. I know how you must feel . I've always been on my own too.

WillHernandez OP January 28th, 2019

@TreaureSeekers3 yeeeah I don't know what to do anymore, it really hurts that I can't find anyone who wants to stay with me...

TreaureSeekers3 January 28th, 2019

@WillHernandez when you say stay with me? You mean anyone or? I know the feeling cuz had that two with past friendships and relationships . It's getting older and going out more what's changed for me .It's different for everyone but you don't meet the same friends as you had once . When you know you get on with someone you just now and there meant to be a friend for life. It don't say much when you had bad friendships I know I have but learnt from them and changed my outlook. Experience is key here. I have it in everything to do with my situations I'm in . I feel sad when I hear other people say there going out with friends and getting drunk or something. Going to a party or friends house. I've never had that .Is that sad? I'm not looking for fake friends . Guess your not either . What about you?

WillHernandez OP January 28th, 2019

@TreaureSeekers3 yeah I just mean anyone in general, I feel that whenever I'm around people just one on one it's a little easier to talk to them, but when it's more than one or a friend group I always get forgotten about and I feel like I don't get along as well with anyone. I can't compete with them because I'm not good enough and my friends always have friends who are better than me.

TreaureSeekers3 January 29th, 2019

@WillHernandez you shouldn't say that . Your experience reflects alot on how you feel and who you been and from that it's to do with your relations and how it's been negative .These things can to around and it will . All of this makes sense cuz that's sort of thing I would say but over time it gained confidence in me cuz nothing I did was wrong.

TreaureSeekers3 January 29th, 2019

@WillHernandez remember that

WillHernandez OP February 1st, 2019

@TreaureSeekers3 I dunno, it doesn't look that way but I'll try...