Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need some friends

Ember October 5th, 2014

It's really hard for me to make friends because i don't really know what to say. To remedy this i usually focus on helping people and doing what i can. (aka: encouraging notes snuck into their backpacks or a flower taped to their locker.) It helps a bit because i know i'm making someone's day and letting them know that they matter, but...I just feel like no one can see me.

lovelife93 October 5th, 2014

Are you in school currently? If so, why not try to talk to your classmates? Try asking about homework or ask how they feel about the class. That's always a good start.

jahnavi October 5th, 2014

U shud jst talk to ppl...ask about them... Their lives... Their interest...make them feel like u r really interested in knowing things about them... Ppl love talking abt themselves... Nd i think that will b a good start...i always do that wen i meet new ppl... Nd u need to listen attentively... Nd even respond... I guess...that willl help u... All the best...!!!

karen38 October 5th, 2014

Meeting new people and making friends often make people uncomfortable and sometimes a person just don't know where to even start! To help you out I'd like to share a article with you, it can be found at this link http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/02/7-tips-for-meeting-new-friends-in-real-life-no-social-media-required/