Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost and alone

roark112 February 1st, 2022

Hello, I am Richard a 37 year old army vet with ptsd , depression , and very lonely. I am divorced with a son. I am struggling with loneliness, and a broken heart which is turning into depression. I met someone during my divorce who helped me through it and the death of the only family left that i talked to my grandfather. During that time it was hard and that person made it all better and gave me hope and love because I was definitely hurt. One good thing finally happened I bought and now own a home and the person just left and basically said I am not the kind of guy that gets waited for. Now that my heart has been torn to pieces and left on the floor. It hurts too much to mess with it so I will just leave it there. Now I am alone and lost. My hope is gone, and I am lonely, and heart broken.

Feathers66 February 1st, 2022

hi roark112.

Congrats on ur home. Ptsd is a journey.

I think the hardest thing to do is find what you like to do.

For instance .. I just got the schedule for our community rollerskate rink. Lol. I am much older than u, but I like to skate to music.

Haven't gone yet, but I took the step to find out.

Responsibility like owning a home is rewarding. You are blessed to have been able to do that 4 urself. I admire that.

roark112 OP February 1st, 2022

@Feathers66

I would love to do things right at the moment i can not afford to do anything. My ex took me back to court so i have large attorney fees and a large property tax bill. I know I will get it caught up but it will take a while to get there. It is just hard to go do anything because of those things. I am just struggling I don't know how else to put it.