Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely and Different

energeticSpring4866 August 15th, 2015

I have recently found that I dont really actually love anyone i know. Not even my family. I have a hard time caring about others feelings or even wellbeing at times. It makes me lonely, but i cant stand to be around people i cant connect with. I guess im a bit different. Im not feeling guilty, just uncomfortable. What to do..

adventurousHuman7083 August 15th, 2015

Dear spring,

Well ...sometimes its okay to be different ...different people are really rare to find ....and there is probably a reason why you don't like people ....maybe the way they behave isn't likeable .....and still no reason why you don't like others then ...you should try ....thus life is given once in a life time so cherish it and love the people around you ....but before all of this try to love yourself because you are amazing

Correction

Thus =this

***if still there is no reason why you don't like others

***this life is only given once

Sorry about the mistakes

energeticSpring4866 OP August 15th, 2015

Thanks for saying that. I have to live life the best i can. Ur right there. In a world so socially stimulated, i just dont know what people will think of me as i get older. Huh. Ill find out i guess.

You know I am not a very social person...loner most if the time ....and people will love you as you will get older because you have a heart of gold

And make the best out of the worst ..

Thank you. I hope you are right. That helps.

communicativeCamp6978 August 15th, 2015

I have the same problem too , but i either care too much or not at all. I just think that we should find ourselves , we don't really know what we want from life or for what we live so we should seek and there must be someplace where we really belong.

I definitely agree with you. Im just am having a lot of difficulty finding my purpose. I am scared that i never will find a sense of happiness in what i do in life. My inability to connect with others makes that harder too. Thank you for reminding me of what matters.