Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

courteousLunch82 March 8th, 2021

Why is it that when I try to talk to people and I explain how I feel so alone they always guilt trip me and say it hurts them that I say I feel alone? They turn it around to make it about them. They don’t ask me why I feel alone. I’m serious when I say I have no one to talk to and this is why. I’m always listening to everyone else’s problems or helping them with their stuff but I feel I’m not allowed to talk or ask for help. Anyone else share this experience? What do you do?

STARGLAZR March 8th, 2021

Sometimes being alone is better than being with the wrong person. I got the same situation as you and I'm grown from it

Spreagadh March 8th, 2021

I'm not exactly who you are looking for to talk to but I still want to say, it is going to be ok. You aren't alone, it's hard to feel like you are a part of something and I understand that. Even if it doesn't feel like it. You aren't alone and it is going to be ok. I hope you find someone who inperson understands you soon.

Noon3030 March 8th, 2021

I feel the same, an emotional support is very important for humans but I don't have it, that's why I'm trying out this app. Maybe it will help. well you can hit me up whenever you feel lonely.

Lightsout19 March 8th, 2021

I usually write or just ignore it because I feel that my feelings will just bring annoyance to anyone, but it's not true, everyone's feelings matter and you don't have to feel guilty about them. Keep trying to find someone that would hear you out and not shut down your feelings.

March 15th, 2021

I've experienced it, too, it's very common. People are selfish and/or don't want and don't know how to deal with your problems, so they react that way, be it intentional or unintentional. I hope we eventually find people who are more empathetic.