Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fighting a journey alone

Daemon85 May 30th, 2021

Sometimes we just have to walk on the path on your own and try to solve every problem as much as we can. But sometimes, it is good to have someone who is able to understand and help you. Or just be there for you. That'd sometimes, is what I am actually lacking..

imlistening01 May 30th, 2021

Hey @Daemon85 (: Thank you for sharing, I know it can be difficult. I think it’s always good to have someone who is simply there for you, someone to talk to when you feel too alone in what you’re experiencing. Independent steps really makes us feel good in ourselves, but having someone to help us when we fall backwards for a bit or when we want to let our emotions out is also really necessary and valid. So I’m sorry you feel that you’re lacking in this area, because you deserve to have someone there for you! Please know that there are so many listeners on here who would be more than happy to talk to you and hear you out, myself included. I really do hope things look up for you, and that you don’t continue to feel as if you don’t have anyone, because you really do deserve to. -S x

Daemon85 OP May 31st, 2021

Hi @imlistening01. Thanks for the words of encouragement and willing to hear me out. I do hope that things will turn out well and every emotion could be better managed.

imlistening01 May 31st, 2021

Hey @Daemon85 (: Of course! I hope so too, give yourself time and patience. And do remember that all of us are here for you, whenever you need it. I wish you the best! (: -S x

liquidfuse June 2nd, 2021

Thats why a lot of us are here on this app. I have some emotional support but i don’t feel I can talk to most people out of fear of judgement or talking about me behind my back. You have us to listen to you. I hope you meet someone that will be there for you. I don’t really have friends, other than my wife my best friend.