Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whats something good thats happened to you lately?

krissylynn2 July 23rd, 2016

I've been really struggling with depression and taking a little time to think about the good things in my life has really been helping so I want to know whats a good thing that happened to you today?

bestVase7265 July 23rd, 2016

My son coming back excited from a mission trip where he got to help others made me happy today. Trying to just offer little kindnesses to others can help my depression.@krissylynn2

MusicCandy July 23rd, 2016

I had 30 minutes in my community pool before going to work a 16 hr. shift at the hospital- just like a mini vacation!

Phthalo July 23rd, 2016

The radish bloomed

bleach100 July 23rd, 2016

Thanks for making this thread. Sometimes it's hard to notice any nice things in our lives, especially with depression.

My positive event for the week was being able to hang out with some friends and their dog after a bad day at work.

HealthySmiles July 23rd, 2016

Today I got to go to my mum's tafe thingy and use their Wacom art drawing monitors, I got to draw lots of stuff but at the start I was freaking out because I have never actually used a art monitor so it was a pretty awesome thing to do today.

Littledreamer18 July 23rd, 2016

@krissylynn2 Hey there! Depression is not easy but I'm glad you are trying to do things to feel better! A good thing that has happened was when a 10 year old girl gave me a hug after having a playdate with her. Seems simple, but sometimes it's the little things that count smiley

krissylynn2 OP July 23rd, 2016

I love all your responses so much.

A good thing that happened to me today was I got to see some baby birds in my nieghbors garden.

ladylazarus1971 July 23rd, 2016

I fell in love, and have stayed there for a couple months. I hope that counts as lately. Because it's essentially the best thing that has happened to me... ever. <3

MusicCandy July 24th, 2016

@ladylazarus1971

WOW - good FOR YOU! Love is like W.C Fields said - there are things that are better and there are things that are worse, but there is nothing quite like it!

(actually - he said that about s-x.)heart

ZaraSmiles August 10th, 2016

@krissylynn2

This thread makes me really happy to read! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful thread to allow others to share their good moments. You're absolutely amazing <3

krissylynn2 OP August 10th, 2016

@ZaraSmiles I'm so glad you like it!!

InkStainedFingers August 17th, 2016

I was told I was good looking, by a woman I work with today and I smilied and cartwheeled inside, no one that doesn't know me, know me (like my family) has said this to my face, it lifted me into a YAY sensation and totally made my day because lately I haven't been feeling that good about myself or outside image.

- Ink

pinkTea August 20th, 2016

Back to the non-judgemental reaction over things, back to the calm-state. ThankGod my problem is behind me.

Pleiades20 June 26th, 2017

@krissylynn2

I actually caught my bus (it's very sneaky and doesn't always follow its schedule!) and got to work on the early side. :)

ambitiousTalker2046 July 8th, 2017

I found seven cups.

loyalDay5445 July 12th, 2017

@ambitiousTalker2046

That was a great day for me too! :-)

ambitiousTalker2046 July 14th, 2017

I found seven cups.

ambitiousTalker2046 July 24th, 2017

I am getting help for my depression.

Namastay October 17th, 2017

I am proud of you!

crimsonNest5372 September 8th, 2017

I know this thread is a little old but as I am new here, I would like to rekindle it. My latist good new is. I have sold a couple of paintings. I am a professional artist.

ladylazarus1971 September 8th, 2017

@crimsonNest5372 Congratulations!

pinkTea September 17th, 2017

I cope with sudden loss

promqueen October 6th, 2017

I quit my job because I had enough of their BS and they didn't pay me enough (I was the lowest paid worker there). I freaked out later because now I had no money coming in . Today I got 3 job offers ! And they pay more than my old job! Yay !

greyinbetween October 17th, 2017

I tried a new recipe I found on Pinterest and it turned out just like photos which is rare

Namastay October 17th, 2017

@greyinbetween that is awesome. #pintrestwin 😀

pinkTea October 30th, 2017

my mind start to think about letting go of grief, and start doing activity

faeriejayne March 10th, 2018

I just landed my dream job

ladylazarus1971 March 10th, 2018

@faeriejayne Congratulations! I hope you find much satisfaction in your work.