Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is my role in life?

ak4482 September 8th, 2014

I often wonder what are role in life is. As I've lived mine, I've come to the realization that I have been put here as the clown. And not in a way that people laugh with me. In a way that people laugh at me. I'm the braindead moron that screws up work, after having to throw my dream career away. I'm the guy that's looked at as "him, dating someone. HAHAHAHA!!!!" People say that making others happy can make you happy. Those people can shove it. I guess someone needs to be kicked around, and I'm it.

Pandette September 8th, 2014

That can be a very difficult situation to deal with. It can be incredibly hard when those around you make you feel terrible. I am really sorry to hear that you are going through this hardship and I really do hope that things get better. If you need someone to speak to, know that we here at 7 Cups will always be here. If you ever need to just vent or let out your emotions, I'll be here to lend an ear. :) Sending lots of love and hugs your way!

ak4482 OP September 10th, 2014

I'm hopeless. All I want to do is stay home, sleep, maybe eat, and cry. I like the people I work with, but I see triggers everywhere. Will someone just tell me I'm not worthy of love and I will just put myself out of my misery. I'm no good at 32 for 1stlove, I'm worse than elephant s---