Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please, someone willing to actually listen.

RedAki January 2nd, 2017

I need help dealing with PMDD and a long distance "friendship" mess. I'm a high school student and I just got actually diagnosed even though I knew the symptoms for a long time.

And the second part is quite an interesting story, so please, if there is someone out there willing to listen to a teenager talk about their irrational mistakes, please let me talk. I've talked to many people, but it was always one time and only a part of the story. I just want to be heard fully by anyone. I'm sorry to be a bother, but I feel like I'm running out of options.

Too long to read? I'm looking for a listener for just two weeks because that is how PMDD works.

Nymeria24 January 2nd, 2017

@RedAki I would like to listen to you

RedAki OP January 3rd, 2017

@Nymeria24

I don't know how to contact you in any chat, so I don't how this works...? I'm unfamiliar with this site.

Celaeno January 3rd, 2017

Hi, @RedAki! I encourage you to post in the Members Classifieds if you are looking for a certain kind of support. It's the community go-to place to find listeners to suit various needs. Just start a new thread and write about what you're looking for.

You can also browse through the Listeners Classified forum section and read already posted listener's introductions to see if anyone seems like a good match to your issue.

Hope it helps you and that you will find the supprt you deserve. All the best!