Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pain

faithfulTriangle3777 October 6th, 2015

I'm sure it's hard for people to imagine that sinus pain from allergies can be bad enough to cause depression but mine does. It's so fucking painful right now I feel like if I were to just let go I would have some kind of anxiety attack. I have to focus and remain calm. A general apathy is most effective. Nothing helps. I've tried all the nasal sprays and pills. What I feel like I really need is pain medication, but nobody prescribes powerful pain meds for sinus pain and I wouldn't take them anyway because I know I'd get addicted. Alcohol is the only thing that helps. It numbs the pain. But until I drink at least two beers I will have to endure this pain. Not to mention the fact that it ruins my cognitive ability and makes me want to be a hermit. Shit this sucks. Sorry, just needed to vent. I don't expect any responses.

selfconfidentLemon3866 October 6th, 2015

Ever since middle school I've been depressed having stress anxiety panic attack and also hurting myself than I go into so much pain because of the tragic experience I've been through.

faithfulTriangle3777 OP October 6th, 2015

@selfconfidentLemon3866 I'm sorry, have you sought counseling?