Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure what I'm doing

CannedPears November 5th, 2020

I've lost all drive. I used to draw, play guitar, play videogames but I've lost the desire to do any of those things. I'm lonely all the time, my drawing has gotten aweful, and I can't even concentrate on games. I'm miserable all the time and I can't focus on classes. I've been spending most of my time sleeping or, and I'm really sorry if this is TMI, masterbating and I'm even starting to lose interest in that. I just feel like I'm going through the motions to avoid disappointing people.

talkswithariba November 6th, 2020

@CannedPears

Hello there! Thank you so for sharing! I'm sorry you're going through this. It seems to me that you're losing interest in the activities that you enjoy. If you would like to, consider asking yourself these questions? What makes it so difficult for me to concentrate? What are the thoughts that are bothering me? How can I tackle those? What are some activities that I might enjoy? Should I try a new activity?

I hope its a bit helpful, please feel free to reach out to a listener, with whom you can talk personally!

Take care!

zahra345 November 6th, 2020

@CannedPears

i feel u ive been going thru spmething similar

November 6th, 2020

@CannedPears hey there!

i understand what you are feeling cause i've been through that too, not too long ago

maybe it could be just unhappiness due to this pandemic, but just in case you think it is something more, please don't hesitate to go and ask someone for help, be it a listener here, or some professional.

and hey, it's okay to have such days, even at a stretch. just, try to avoid negative and empty thoughts, if that might help. perhaps focusing in the present, whatever attracts your attention might be helpful?

just saying because it worked for me. perhaps something else will work for you?

spen some time with yourself, rediscover :)

it'll get better with time, you just need to hang on