Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely and Me

Theuglyduck November 7th, 2018

Lonely is a friend of mine and has been for a long time. We became closer after I got married... My husband works and my disability makes it so I can't drive. This makes it so Lonely and I have a lot of time together. We read, clean and stare at my phone or watch tv. Sometimes Lonely will make me feel sad and I cry even though I try really hard to be happy. Sometimes Lonely will wake me at night and I lose a lot of sleep and I struggle to function the next day. Lonely will be with me when I am with friends and family too and I start to feel out of place..... Lonely is my best friend and no one can replace them because every time I try Lonely gets in the way. Lonely will even follow me on holidays and on especially Christmas. My family doesn't like Lonely and even tho I try to keep Lonely away it makes Lonely try even harder to be there. Lonely won't leave me alone

November 7th, 2018

@Theuglyduck :( I feel you there.

What is the cause of the loneliness you think? We have people around, even our family and friends, and yet Lonely is with us. Why do you think it is? Do we lack closeness (emotional intimacy maybe) in our relations that nothing takes Lonely away?

kinglove November 20th, 2018

I am very happy today and thankful to Dr Climent for reuniting me with my ex husband. All hope of getting my husband back was lost because my husband left me for another woman for 7 months, before I contacted Dr Climent scott, who used his powerful spell to bring him back to me within 24 hours of contacting him through this Email. You can also WhatsApp number +2347036879479 for help. drclimentscott@gmail.com.

leila1984 November 21st, 2018

I need someone to talk to beat my loneliness :(