Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm tired of...

existentialkat February 26th, 2018

Let out your emotions instead of building them up.

I'm tired of people making me feel like i am "needy" just because i care too much.

I'm also tired of my supposed friends being judgemental in times when they should be neutral.

lovelyWhisper66 February 27th, 2018

@existentialkat Thank you for your post! I can definitely imagine how exhausted you are, mentally and emotionally. It's hard enough to deal with the depression, but having to face other people's judgements and assumptions makes it even worst. We are here to support you with open hearts and minds. Feel free to reach out to the listeners if you ever wish to chat. :)

existentialkat OP February 27th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you! Yeah i feel drained, but i did manage to reconnect with some old caring friends and i hope that it will open a new door of adventures for me. Im done dealing with toxic "friends".

lovelyWhisper66 February 27th, 2018

@existentialkat You are most welcome! I'm so happy to hear you reconnected with genuine people! :)

plumField5702 February 27th, 2018

I'm so tired of chasing this cpa license that clearly doesn't want me. I'm tired of going back to the beginning over and over again. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and feel disappointed in the end. I'm tired of doing the same mistakes. I'm tired of being stuck in one place and not moving on in life. I'm tired of my habits, my personalities, my attitudes towards things and people. I'm tired of pretending that I can go on.

impartialCup4274 February 28th, 2018

Tired of believing people.

carefulPerson6240 February 28th, 2018

I'm not tired of anything, life is good, everything is perfect, whatever i wants ,universe make it easier for me to get things done (maybe this is law of attraction , idk)