Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm done fighting.

sFoster96 October 31st, 2014

I'm over everything. I can't keep fighting for my life when I don't know why.

This depression is getting the best of me and I feel so unable to stop it. I can't keep doing this. I just want to end it all.

Beanbear October 31st, 2014

Please stay strong.

sFoster96 OP November 1st, 2014

It's so hard to do.

Elle0101 October 31st, 2014

I understand you so much, were in this together. I hear voices in my head telling me to just end it. To just leave this world... But one day you will find someone like me who is going through the same thing and I promise you, you will find someone who is going through the same thing and you both can fight your demons together. I love you and stay strong do it for me and I'll stay strong for you because we are in this together

Elle0101 October 31st, 2014

Maybe not the same thing... But you will find someone amazing

sFoster96 OP November 1st, 2014

Thank you so much. It means alot. I'm just so tired of it. I feel like a disappointment to everyone and like I don't belong here. It's like I'm stuck living this life and I don't want to keep fighting. I just want to give up.

mbetty November 2nd, 2014

I understand how you feel. I feel the same thing . The easy thing would be to give up and give in to our thoughts...but not the right thing to do. I've been having it extremely rough these couple of months. Just when I think it's getting better, here comes a bump inn the road that tears it all down. I'm crying everyday and have a hard time focusing at work. That's why I'm here...let's stay strong together!

sFoster96 OP November 2nd, 2014

I'm the same way. I can't even focus on school anymore. the motivation just isn't there anymore and I'm falling behind... now failing my classes. I'm mentally exhausted from having to try being strong for so long and I just want to give up.