Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I had a dream someone told me if if they could they would take all my pain

Blagfar May 27th, 2015

so in my dream someone told me that if they could they would take all my pain.

and I laughed, and looked at them and told them that they couldn't take the pain I suffer.

they looked at me and insisted that they could, how would I know if they could or not.
I told them I know that they can't take the pain and sorrow I suffer, because even if they were as strong as I was,
Itskillingme, so it wouldkillthem to.
they stared at me, and told me, that might be true, but perhaps if I carried part of your burden, then you wouldn't need to be as strong.
I looked at them and told them, I can't Put even a bit of this pain on them, I love them too much to weigh them down.
that they should continue on without me, that they have something to fight for, leave me, no one will miss me.
and he just looked at me, deep with this expression of woe on his face. and he bent down, and told me,
I'mGOINGto pull your ass through this regardless of if you don't think your worth it,Ithink your worth fighting for. and I just started crying. and he pulled me from the mud and shouldered me. and we walked off.

this was a dream I just had, after a nap. IdkIloved it.smiley

green99 May 27th, 2015

I wish I have a dream like this soon, or even better, I wish this would happen in real life!