Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know what to do

flyingpenguin October 16th, 2015

Hey my name is Amit. I have had anxiety issues since middle school that got worse as I got older. During college is when I say I became depressed and year after year it got worse. I just recently graduated college and I just can't feel anything anymore. Anything I try to do feel like a waste of time. I am not the best person in social situation so I am constantly alone .I haven't told my family or friends yet that I am depressed because I think they would have a bad reaction. I don't want to live anymore but I don't want to die. I don't know what to do and it sucks.

Yaknowimtufnut October 16th, 2015

Hi I have a friend like that but we're in 8th grade is there anything that makes you feel better for her it's watching utube - the creatures

hereforu74 October 16th, 2015

I am so sorry you have to go through this, Amit! Depression is never fun to have. I suffered from it for many years. What helped for me is to go find help. A counselor was like my friend and she was fun to talk to and helped me get through it. I am sure your family wouldn't think you are crazy, they would probably want to help. And I am a listener here on 7cups. If you ever feel lonely or sad, you can always chat with me! Have a great day!

laugh

flyingpenguin OP October 17th, 2015

@hereforu74 Thanks for the support. You're right that I should seek out a counselor.

hereforu74 October 17th, 2015

@flyingpenguin I hope everything goes well!

Gaby1027 October 16th, 2015

Your family and friends will love and understand you no matter what. All you have to do is tell them and you will feel much better because you will have there love and support

Take care