Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t know how to make things better

Dulcinea1 September 11th, 2022

I feel that I am an awful person. I have failed everyone who tried to be there for me. I burden others with my problems, and I hate myself for it. My birthday is soon and all I have to look back is a life of disappointment, of being disappointing, of tricking people into loving me when I’m really I don’t deserve to be loved. I haven’t done anything to hurt anyone it’s that I feel that I am doing a disservice to the people I love by keep on just being this thing that I am. I don’t know how to be better, to not be always so sad and feeling sorry for myself, I don’t know how to be there for others cuz I feel like a hypocrite, what can I say to people that is good when I myself am so out of grace?

calmMango9611 September 11th, 2022

@Dulcinea1 So sorry you are struggling right now.

Maybe try coming to the support rooms here at 7cups.

In the support rooms member help other members and members come looking for support.

Or try a listener for support.

I hope this helps.

I hope things get better for you soon.

millipede03 September 11th, 2022

Hi

I feel you and understand what you're going through and it sucks to feel that your letting evryone down even though . We want to be there for others but its terrifying knowing your gonna mess up. But trust me your not awful your not inferior you seem like you do care about others :) even if we're not in a mood to help anyone or do anything you still want to be there but it can be hard sometimes. Theres nothing wrong with opening up to someone about their problems if they care they would listen and provide full attention be kind and try to support .if people are complaining that you're opening up to them it's not your fault and those are the people I wouldnt let your guard to. When trying to be there for others who are going through tough times even if they dont need it like just listening and asking genuine honest questions can make a big difference. 💛