Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I can't handle this anymore

reneaa March 3rd, 2017

So, i've been feeling depressed for a long long time, and often would think about suicide. I reached out to my school counselor, as well as a couple teachers I trust, and my counselor contacted my mom and told her what was going on. She supposedly has called a couple psychologists in order to hopefully get me into some treatment, but it has been a month and half and we have heard nothing back. Just complete silence, not follow up, no appointment set up. And that has been so so crushing. I did everything they say you should, I told teachers, my counselor, my mom, friends, reached out to crisis text line, and nothing has helped. I feel defeated. Not only has nothing gotten better, things have rapidly gotten worse. I have been feeling entirely hopeless, and anxious almost 24/7 and nothing can distract me from how awful I feel. I decided in 4-6 month i'm gonna kill myself. The only thing keeping me here is that my best friend would kill themselves if I died. So I have to wait until after graduation, when they go away to college. Then they'll move on and forget about me. That's when i'll do it. They wont have to know, and tbh i cant handle this without them. Once they leave I know I wont be able to deal with I it. I can barely deal with it now, most days I think about how pointless this is and how I should just get it over with. I can't deal with this anymore I just cant I cant. I feel so awful all the time and it hurts so much and I hatee this.

March 3rd, 2017

@reneaa

It is a horrible situation any way you look at it. Don't give up fighting! If you live near a teaching hospital, they almost always have outpatient services.

if you feel comfortable giving a 'sort of' location or zip code, perhaps someone will help you find someplace.