Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi everyone

DragonessCocoa1 September 14th, 2021

It's been awhile since I've been on here but Today is one of those days I just feel blah. I've been dealing with so much mentally and emotionally these past few months sometimes I don't know which way is up or down. Does anyone else feel this way?

xandia September 14th, 2021

@DragonessCocoa1 I can relate to what you are going through. I recently quit my job because of the depression and sadness I have felt. But I have since returned to my job. I'm trying very hard to aid those who need my help the most. But it is not easy and causes me to re-think my decision to return to work. But, believe me, it does get better. It does take time and effort on my part to get back to where I can be the best I can be. Pleae give yourself some time and see if that helps. Know that I'm pulling for you and hope that you can see what a wonderful person you truly are.

DragonessCocoa1 OP September 15th, 2021

Thank you. I understand what you're saying days are hard for me dealing with two toddlers and them going to school and one of them has ADHD so it's a hard time everyday. Mornings and nights are the hardest but everyday I pray. I pray that things get easier for you as well and know that we are here for you in this group.