Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi.

goodoladriane August 14th, 2019

Hey, and hello. Im GoodOlAdriane.

This morning, I finished a television series. It brought up some feelings I didnt know I had, up to the surface.

A good amount of anxiety had been building up in me, and had been manifesting itself in very sudden and alarming ways, kind of came to the surface.

And after taking a few self-evaluation test, it turns out Im having a major depressive episode, and my anxiety is at all time high.

I dont think Ill hurt myself, not because I dont want too, but because of how it might affect those around me.

Which also gives me a whole new wave of anxiety.

To make a long story short, I came here to connect with other people who have been beaten down by life, and are seeking some form of counseling and help. Life is scary. Life is hard. Life is stressful. But I dont want to do it alone.

That being said, if your are here for any other reason other than community and support, please leave. I do not wish to waste my time and energy on people who dont want to help themselves or others.

smityc133 August 14th, 2019

@goodoladriane

Hey there. Just wanted to send a quick message (this is also the 1st message I've ever even sent) to let you know that if you ever need some1 to reach out to, please feel free to contact me anytime. I've dealt with depression for my entire adult life & have been dealing with extreme depression for the last few years so I relate to your post.