Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling helpless

Portalkitty April 25th, 2017

I feel like if you were to empty out the contents of my being all there would be is depression, im so comfortable in this place of complete unhappiness, its scary to think that there's a life outside depression. When and if, it all goes away who will i be and how will move forward? I feel like abandoning all the help im getting, i feel so anxious and uncomfortable if im anything but depressed. It sounds selfish but it's the way i think wether i like it or not.

OmNomMeep April 26th, 2017

@Portalkitty Aww Portal, I'm sorry your feeling this way =(. Sometimes depression consumes us and seems to become our entire being. Sometimes, since it seems so constant, it becomes comfortable, something that we can rely on to always be there even if it's not a very goood thing. It's not selfish or anything like that! Feelings are feelings and aren't really in our control. Just know that if/ when you do get out, you can rediscover who you are and move on! Even while it may seem like it, you are more than just depression. You are a human being: someone with your own story yet still surviving, trying, and so much more!

Amaral May 8th, 2017

Igotsober.com will help you. Nutrition and fitness class will help you to change your life enviroment and full fill your life with happiness

https://www.igotsober.com/program-summary