Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Does this happen to anyone else?

oliveCake7603 November 27th, 2015

Sometimes, even if I've had a great day, I'll have random moments of that sinking feeling.

Like I'll be happy all day, and nothing will trigger me, but I can feel depression's cold hands still wrapped around my heart, no matter how many warm moments I've had that day.

Does anyone else feel this?

chasingchaos November 27th, 2015

Yes, I have had this also. It seems to come out of nowhere. Usually I realize I am overtired or hormonal. But yeah, sometimes there is no reason that I know of ???

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving Day. :)

Justkate0388 November 27th, 2015

@chasingchaos

I feel exactly the same.....It's a horrible feeling, that sinking feeling!

ForTheLoveOfBunnies November 27th, 2015

I can feel this way too. I hate it. In my head I'm telling myself that everything has been wonderful, but in my heart I just want to cover my head with a blanket and cry. It is very confusing. I wish I could enjoy the good things in my life without these random bouts of unexplainable sadness.

Centaurii November 28th, 2015

I do feel this way. Lately I've learned that stepping outside for a moment can really help me find my center again.

AbbieCoombs November 28th, 2015

I have felt this and it's horrible especially when you've been having a good day to come back and feel like that when you're alone again! I hope one day soon you'll have good days and the sinking feeling won't ruin that!