Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Distant and numb

lavenderMoon463 June 11th, 2021

I’ve been feeling quite low on and off for a while now, but recently I’ve been getting spaced out quite a lot every day and feeling completely disconnected from myself and my surroundings, almost like I’m dreaming or like I’m not real. It takes so much energy just to get through the day that I have very little left to try and talk to people close to me like my boyfriend, who I know would want to help me but I just don’t know how to explain what’s going on. I feel like I don’t matter and nothing I do counts for anything. I know I want things to change but I don’t know what to do.

FlourishingDimensions June 17th, 2021

@lavenderMoon463

Hey there lavenderMoon, I am sorry to hear you have been feeling low for a while. I can understand how you are feeling. Those are not easy feelings to go through. I know it can be hard. We are here for you. I am glad you are. There are some really super helpful & quality training courses out here, not sure if you have been able to check any of those out yet? Just in case I will link here: https://www.7cups.com/depression-help-online/

AnonymousDesi June 20th, 2021

I wish my S/O even cared... it’s like he doesn’t even notice even though I’ve sat in front of him crying the past 5 minutes. God. I’m with you. I’m invisible sometimes I feel like. How do you progress?

cwang70 June 27th, 2021

I also feel that thia isn't real. I have given up on it being real. I just don't care anymore. I don't lack energy, I do alot of things but it never feels real anymore. I realize I am just zombified but I can still function