Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Defeated and Dead

xScarlet June 8th, 2016

I've reached the end. I've hit the my lowest point. So dissatisfied and disappointed with my life up to this point. Not only am I the ugliest person physically and mentally, I've let so many people down. Between not being able to graduate on time and staying in a shitty school for another year and being in a shitty work environment AND family health issues, death definitely feels like a better option. Its like I'm living a constant hellish nightmare. I haven't stopped drinking these past two weeks because of this depression. Started with one beer, now it's at least 5 shots of alcohol to numb the pain. And I have no one to talk to. Rather, I don't trust any of my friends to understand anything, sad to say. I'm once again typing this tipsy while holding a bottle of painkillers. I'm so ready to take every single pill in this bottle and I don't care for the outcome anymore...

TheBoxingGoldfish June 8th, 2016

@xScarlet I think you should really contact the suicide hotline at the number 1-800-273-8255. They will probably be able to offer you the best help for this situation.

TheBoxingGoldfish June 8th, 2016

@xScarlet Also, they do have an online chat, I think.

rationalBeechwood1048 June 9th, 2016

I am so tired. It's so difficult to move forward and to survive when I don't even feel safe at home. In fact, I feel more in danger at home, I'm scared and tired of fighting.