Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"DRAMATIC PERSON"

GratitudeOverGreed September 3rd, 2014

Have you ever been classified as a dramatic person when you re trying to express or share your feeling with others? I know it s hurt since I vebeen through this situation.. But honestly, I never be a dramatic person.

TigerRose September 5th, 2014

Yes. When you need help and someone to listen to you it can be hard to feel like your feelings are normal and not some overreaction or drama. Try getting a family member or a friend that you trust, tell them you feel seriously depressed and want help. In themeantime try a live chat with a listener here. I've only had a couple live chats and already feel better to know that there are people who care to listen. I hope the best for you. Don't give up.

GratitudeOverGreed OP September 5th, 2014

Dear @TigerRose, I already have relieve my stress. I m okay now!

TigerRose September 5th, 2014

Good. I just noticed no one responded to your thread and I didn't want you to feel Ignored or alone. I'm thrilled to know that you have gotten some relief. Thank you for letting me know. :)

GratitudeOverGreed OP September 5th, 2014

Ohh...hey it s okay if no one reply to my post. I don't feel alone now coz I already know there are more peoples out there who cares and love me as who I am. Action speak louder than words. Anyway thank you for responded!