Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Choices

compassionateCar7091 May 19th, 2023

Today I choose happiness over sadness

Soulfull00 June 9th

@compassionateCar7091 I am so glad that you are choosing happiness and having a positive mindset! I hope that you can maintain this growth mindset, well done :)

Pablo1977 June 16th

Thanks for reminding us to chose happiness over sadness. You are inspiring!

genuineShoulder461 September 16th

@compassionateCar7091 It's great to hear that you're making an active choice to prioritize happiness! Remember that you have the power to choose your attitude and mindset, even in the face of challenges and difficulties. By choosing happiness, you're setting yourself up for success and positivity. It's important to recognize that happiness is something we can cultivate and nurture within ourselves, and it's a beautiful choice to make every day. Keep up the positive attitude and keep choosing happiness! I hope you're still on that path.

WhiteAura9 September 17th

@compassionateCar7091

Choosing happiness is a deeply significant and commendable decision, and I want to celebrate and applaud you for making this choice today. It’s not always easy to steer our focus towards joy, especially when life presents its inevitable challenges. Your decision reflects an admirable level of self-awareness and inner strength.

Embracing happiness can sometimes feel like a journey rather than a destination. It involves recognizing and appreciating the small, often overlooked moments of joy and contentment in daily life. It’s about choosing to see the good, even when things aren’t perfect, and finding ways to cultivate positive emotions despite external circumstances. This is no small feat, and your willingness to focus on happiness shows a profound resilience and an understanding of your own needs.

As you embark on this path, remember that choosing happiness is a process of ongoing practice and intention. There may be days when it feels more challenging to maintain this focus, and that's completely okay. It’s important to be kind and compassionate with yourself during those times. The very act of choosing happiness is a powerful affirmation of your capacity to create a positive shift in your life.

Celebrate the steps you take towards this goal, no matter how small they may seem. Each choice you make to prioritize your happiness is a victory and a testament to your strength. Reflect on what brings you joy and fulfillment, and allow yourself to embrace those moments fully. It’s also beneficial to recognize and honor your own efforts and progress along the way.

Your decision to focus on happiness is a courageous and inspiring step. It not only enhances your own well-being but can also positively influence those around you. By nurturing a positive outlook, you’re contributing to a more hopeful and supportive environment for yourself and others. 

Keep moving forward with this intention, knowing that you are making a meaningful impact on your life and potentially on those around you. Your journey towards happiness is a beautiful and powerful testament to your strength and resilience. Keep embracing this choice with the same courage and commitment, and know that every step you take is a step towards a more fulfilling and joyful life.

Snowpudding September 22nd

@compassionateCar7091 I am so proud of you for choosing happiness over sadness. It’s not an easy choice to make as sadness can be overpowering sometimes, you are so brave! Being happy is a wonderful choice to make. I hope to hear more from you soon!