Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't get help for my ilness...

DanDev February 25th, 2016

I have severe depression, almost suicidal. It ruined my life completely.
Last week I tried to make an appointment to a doc, but I live in a shitty country where health care is a joke, and the soonest appointments they can make is for the NEXT YEAR. And it's only february. By next year I could be pretty much fucking dead.
Only option would be private appointment instead of health care one, but it's way too expensive and I can't afford one, let alone pills or anything like that. I'm a human wreck and have no option for treatment.
Family won't help, because I barely have any family, and we have VERY bad relations. I have no friends. I'm alone in this. Fucking hate my life.

Nmap April 13th, 2016

@DanDev

Hello. I am a young girl. I have been suffering a psychological disoder for a long time. I went to see a doctor but all he give me was some kinds of sleeping pill. I don't expect much in doctors at my place. Everyday i struggle with my disorder, try my best to live positively, because i don't want to lose my hope for a better future. So just don't be so negative, even good things don't come to you. I met kind listeners on this website, you can seek for one listener, too. They never mind hearing my long and boring story everyday, you should know that there are many people want to help you, just be positive.

Keaton123 February 25th, 2016

[Edited for unsupportive comments - AdVictoriam]

AdVictoriam February 25th, 2016

Im so sorry this is happening to you! *hugs*

Have you tried reaching out to some of the listeners on here for 1-on-1 support? It's not the same as a doctor but it could alleviate some of the pain you're feeling.

Love and compassion <3, AdVictoriam