Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bad Night

soomin March 8th, 2022

Ever have a night where everything just decompresses out of you and you feel so sad and alone and tired? I'll be okay in the morning, but I'm really struggling to get through this evening. I'm trying to keep hope and happiness, but it's hard.

March 8th, 2022

@soomin

Hi, I am so sorry that you are having a bad night. I to struggle through the darkness before I can have peace. It is hard but I am glad that you realize that after the darkness goes away that the sun will rise in the morning or the day light will come.

Hang in there my friend❤️

Cain96 March 8th, 2022

That happens to me more often than I'd like it to. It could be a sign of depression for some people. For instance, I don't spend most of my day sad. I put on appearances at work and while I'm with family/friends. Even at work I'll have depressing thoughts, but I keep it inside as much as I can. Once the day comes to a close and I'm just in bed with my thoughts, then I start feeling sad, hopeless, and lonely. That's usually when I get on 7Cups haha. Seeing what everyone is going through reminds me that I'm not alone and that it could be worse. But yeah, once you wake up, then you don't feel as sad usually. I hope things improve for you and your nights become more zen.

Best wishes, Cain