Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Always Sad... Forever

Eastbound February 25th, 2020

Hi, Im Aspen, and I have been feeling very, very sad for almost two years now. At first, I told my parents, but after their initial concern, they just forgot about it and Im scared to mention it again. Its been getting worse and worse, and whenever something happy happens, all I feel is sadness. I dont think it will ever go away, but I just want to be at least a little happier. I mean, at least before I knew what made me happy, but now doing those things makes me sadder. I want a therapist... maybe some medication... or just someone to turn to, someone I can actually trust and talk to easily, someone who I could hug when Im feeling depressed. But Im an introvert, I have major trust issues, and Im aro and ace. I feel like I will always be alone.

LexIris February 25th, 2020

@StrugglingIzzy12

Hello there Izzy. If you feel comfortable, you can talk to me about it. I've struggled with depression as well and I might be able to help you out. I'm also an introvert and on the ace spectrum so I understand what that's like. Feel free to reach out when you want to smiley