Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduce yourself.

rnellz January 23rd, 2015

Hi my name is Bec.
I have been suffering since I was 14.
Everyday is a struggle and recovery is a life long journey

SerenityNow325 November 15th, 2015

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your blog. I'm going to check it out when I get a chance.

SerenityNow325 November 15th, 2015

Hi all, Serenity here. Well I've been suffering from depression almost all my life but just recently got put on some medicine that is supposed to help with it. I joined 4 Cups just recently this weekend and have been trying to meet some people who understand what I'm going through, how i feel. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask! Happy to be here :-)

Gems December 3rd, 2015

Hi.

I'm Gems aka Morgan. I am a 20 year old woman, who suffers from Depression, ADHD, Anxiety, Bi-polar.

Spaceandillustrations December 3rd, 2015

Hi, I'm a 24 yr old college grad, struggling with depression/seasonal depression, anxiety, and trichotillomania. I've been dealing with a lot of this since I was at least 12, and because of a series of life events (fired from a job, death, other life events) I've decided that I cannot push forward and deal with this on my own. I hope being on here will give me strength to keep pushing forward and get better. I'm currently looking to see a psychologist but I'm struggling with one. If anyone has tips or advice about finding a therapist/psychologist id love to hear them! Other than that I am an artist, a astronomy/space enthusiast, and I love helping others. I'm hoping to one day become a listener for 7 cups but my goal is to focus on myself.

Spaceandillustrations December 3rd, 2015

Hi, I'm a 24 yr old college grad, struggling with depression/seasonal depression, anxiety, and trichotillomania. I've been dealing with a lot of this since I was at least 12, and because of a series of life events (fired from a job, death, other life events) I've decided that I cannot push forward and deal with this on my own. I hope being on here will give me strength to keep pushing forward and get better. I'm currently looking to see a psychologist but I'm struggling with one. If anyone has tips or advice about finding a therapist/psychologist id love to hear them! Other than that I am an artist, a astronomy/space enthusiast, and I love helping others. I'm hoping to one day become a listener for 7 cups but my goal is to focus on myself.

depressedbutfighting December 6th, 2015

Hello. I struggle from depression, bipolar disorder and anxiety. I don't have any friends (just 3), and I'm super shy. I joined 7 Cups because a friend reccommended it to me, she knows about my mental state. I find this website very helpful, and I hope to one day help others.

Katiesophia77 December 6th, 2015

Welcome :)

Kelsi94 December 6th, 2015

Hello. I'm 21 years old and have been struggling with anxiety and depression along with drug abuse... I've had major depression sense I was 14 and thru the years certain events made it worse and I developed anxiety a year later. I'm hoping that 7 cups will help me in some form along with the therapist I'll be seeing soon. It's not my first time asking for help or going to therapy. I was 18 when I started abusing drugs along with alcohol to numb my emotions instead of dealing with them. I'm scared. Mostly I'm scared of growing up and facing new events in my life. But I'm also excited as well if that makes sense? The last time I had a panic attack was 2 months ago and everyone was at work and I was home alone with my thoughts. I wrote in my diary all the things I thought about during the attack (because I always forget when I calm myself down and get things together ) I wrote about how I don't want to ever grow up. I wrote about how I don't understand how people can just move on in life and become so grown up. I need help I understand that... it's been 3 and a half years of drowning out irrational fears, anger and sadness with drugs. I'm tired of it and the repercussions from abusing drugs and alcohol. I'm done with the hangovers, the dizziness, and false euphoria.

friendlybadger December 8th, 2015

Hi, I'm a 21 year old college undergrad struggling with depression coupled with anxiety. Everyday a piece of me is scared I wont return to that bubbly overwhelmingly happy person I once was, but I have faith in reccovery. I hope 7 cups can help and I hope to strengthen myself mentally and as a person.

cozyintherain December 10th, 2015

Hi, I'm struggling with situational depression... brought on a lot lately by work and financial stress. I've been looking for some support in a community where I don't have to feel like I'm burdening my friends. I love participating in community theater... but unfortunately, it feels more like a chore these days. I just want to enjoy things again and feel like what I'm doing is worthwhile.