Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi?

OptimisticBirch December 29th, 2016

Hi, I guess. I just feel the need to join this community and I guess to make myself belong somewhere. I have not gone to the doctor yet to confirm my suspicion if I'm depressed or not. But I take a lot of tests and read a lot of article about depression though. And I kinda think that the description fits me. I'm not sure if I'm depressed or not.

People might say that it's just because I'm sad because I have just deal with a break up but I don't know if it's just a sad thing, because you see. I've been through several heart break before and the aftermath is not this big. I don't suddenly break down crying when I'm driving or lose apetite in eating or just losing sense of why I should live. Though it's not like it happens everyday, I just feel so scared when I am alone and have no one to talk to. I hope I will find some support here?

Ah, and thank you for letting me join this community..

HalKhatunBraunDiplomaUKcounselor February 12th, 2017

@OptimisticBirch welcome! Its great that you have taken this great step. There are so many members here that want to connect and learn more about mentak wellbeing.

allnaturalNight50 December 29th, 2016

@OptimisticBirch you're always welcome here and im sorry to hear about how you feel, if you ever want to talk just message me :) hope you feel better.

OptimisticBirch OP December 29th, 2016

@allnaturalNight50 Thank you :)

Pinkfluffyunicorns8706 December 29th, 2016

@OptimisticBirch

Welcome to 7 cups OptimisticBirch! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well lately. We have many wonderful resources and people here on the site! Feel free to connect with listeners, members in the Depression community rooms, and browse the forums of your choice. We hope you feel better soon!

OptimisticBirch OP December 29th, 2016

@Pinkfluffyunicorns8706 Thank you :)

@OptimisticBirch I know that you feel like you dont belong, but depression has bittersweetly created its own community, its own people who identify with eachother. We ARE here for you.

OptimisticBirch OP February 12th, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor Thank you so much :)