Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello new to site

Jegsu01 December 31st, 2014

I here to look for support from one who understands what going through major depression is like. My family doesn't understand or even know how bad things get and I have no friends at all to talk to. So I was hoping to make some here and get some help from others that suffer like I am.

BerryMochi December 31st, 2014

Hey, I'm new too! I have the same problem, trying to explain stuff to my family but they don't understand, even though they try at least. Nothing won't help... maybe we could have a chat? Mail me if you feel like talking.

Jegsu01 OP December 31st, 2014

Thanks for the invite to chat I may take you up on that. But I am not really sure how to message someone or start a chat other than getting someone who listens. I will explore the site though and figure things out. Again thanks.

devu2001 May 13th, 2017

@BerryMochi hi <3 . How are you? Welcome to this beautiful place. :)

Flourish December 31st, 2014

Hi @Jegsu01 you can select a listener to connect to through the browse page here (the ones available are usually at the top ) or you can do it through the homepagewhere you will be randomly connected to a listener.

whyme11 December 31st, 2014

Jegsu, I was diagnosed with major depression this summer, also a couple of other things. Im not a listener but am currently trying to do so. I will try and help where I can.

Rose May 11th, 2017

@Jegsu01 Welcome to 7cups!

devu2001 May 13th, 2017

@Jegsu01 hello <3. Welcome to seven cups of tea. :)