Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friend stories: What does "friend" mean to you?

EnnuiDeVivre June 3rd, 2018

I used to love it when certain friends would just walk in my front door, say "hey, what's going on?", and go straight to the refrigerator to grab a beer. Grab two while you're at it. I could do the same thing with them. Not everyone can get away with that, but a friend can.

A friend to me is someone who will sit on an overturned bucket and talk to you while you change the oil in your car.

A friend will give a good listen to an album you like, because they know you do the same for them.

etc.. What's yours?

River July 30th, 2018

@EnnuiDeVivre

This is an awesome thread and an awesome question! Friend for me, is a person who can express their opinions to me about me without hesitation and be able to share things and trust me! And totally, those friends who come in like its theirown home is the best haha!

jdukgad August 20th, 2018

Honest, non Judgemental, will stick by you unconditionally

Sunflower444 August 22nd, 2018

Friends are important.

Friend to me means someone that won't hurt you, even when their hurting. Someone who even on their worst day is there for you. Someone who cares even when it's not important, even when it's inconvenient, their there for you.

Friend to me is someone that's there to share the best times with and there to hold your hand in the hardest. A friend is there.