Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community Family Oath

Laura February 19th, 2015

An oath is a pledge. A pledge that is taken before the entire community which demonstrates your dedication, love and kindness to the purpose at hand. In our depression category here (you all are lucky, you also have the depression support chat room), you all have done a great job welcoming each other and showing support.

It is time that we make it official.Make this place a unique, special house here at 7 Cups.So today, I'd like you to pledge yourself to this depression family.

In taking this pledge, you are letting the entire community know that you belong here, in this depression family category.That you want to make the depression community at 7 Cups more supportive, more loving, more like a family.

I ask that everyone who participates in this forum category, to take this pledge. Please read the pledge, and post it in this thread signed and dated.

Laura OP February 19th, 2015

My Member Oath To The 7 Cups Depression Support Community & Family:

I, Laura, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with in this family.

I will welcome new users and show them support in their first few days here at 7 Cups of Tea.

I will encourage those struggling with depression to join our family and will actively work to help them feel like they belong.

I will take ownership of our families space here in the forum and honor and respect all those who post here for support and connection.

I will use my life?s journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

I will bring kindness, compassion and support to the depression community whose home is presently located in this forum category.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I will dedicate myself to making 7 Cups a welcoming, place where people from all walks of life can find refuge, support and love.

Signed:

Laura

Date: 2-19-2015

GermanZebraCupcake April 26th, 2023

I, Tuscany, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with in this family.

I will welcome new users and show them support in their first few days here at 7 Cups of Tea.

I will encourage those struggling with depression to join our family and will actively work to help them feel like they belong.

I will take ownership of our families space here in the forum and honor and respect all those who post here for support and connection.

I will use my life journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

I will bring kindness, compassion and support to the depression community whose home is presently located in this forum category.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I will dedicate myself to making 7 Cups a welcoming, place where people from all walks of life can find refuge, support and love.

Signed: Tuscany

sociableLand19 February 22nd, 2015

I, sociableLand19, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my life?s journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

Signed:

sociableLand19

Date: 2-22-2015

LovePom February 22nd, 2015

~~My Member Oath To The 7 Cups Depression Support Community & Family:

I, Pom, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Pomheart

Date: 2-22-2015

bestTruth96 February 23rd, 2015

I, bestTruth96, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

bestTruth96

Date: 2-23-2015

musicmaniac February 24th, 2015

I, Musicmaniac, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Musicmaniac

Date: 2-24-15

Jaelin February 24th, 2015

I, Jaelin, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Jaelin

Date: 2.24.2015

Kuvira654 February 7th, 2016

I, Kuvira654, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my lifes journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

Signed:

Kuvira654

Date: 7-2-2015

AiRV002 August 13th, 2022

I, Air, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

AiRV002

Date: 8-14-2022

Rubylistens22 April 4th, 2023

I, Ruby, pledge a moral oath before the entire 7 Cups of Tea depression community & family, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my life’s journey to support others who are struggling with something similar.

Signed:

Ruby

Date: 4/4/23