Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ranting vent

Another thing that frustrates me about myself.

Is I don't want to do anything. I don't enjoy going out and doing activities anymore. Maybe it would be different if I had good people in my life that wanted to spend time with me. Maybe.

I should be exercising and I don't, because I get into why bother, and i am just bogged down by so much negative thinking I can't get past it, and i fall into resentment.

another cycle trap.

I know what I should do every single day.

I should get up at the crack of dawn, and exercise.

Then I should eat something healthy and have my coffee,

after that, I should do something positive like paint, or draw, or read,

play with my cat and tortoise

meditate

on and on

the thing is, I just dont want to anymore because i find it all pointless, I exercise and i feel like crap while exercising and feel drained afterward, i dont do anything artistic because it doesnt lift my spirits and i have to be in a positive mood to create anything, my cat is independent and so is my tortoise.

i have no one to live for really.

and if i was given all the money i ever wanted,

what would i do,

?

I'd do some positive things, like create some new womens and mens shelters in town, etc,

but when the rest is left for me to enjoy, after i took care of my family,

i wouldn't really want to travel. id move to some remote place, with my internet and comics, and do nothing, id like to think id be at peace even if i was lonely, id love nothing more than to live quietly , in nature. with a few things i enjoy like some internet access and my comics

and my family.

i dont want to see the world, i dont want to climb mountains, i dont want to be a social butterfly,

i dont want to work for anyone and i dont want my own business 

im just done

floconneige June 2nd

@TheBestScreenName I dont have any real advice for you. I dont even know if you really need one. I just know that, those sort of things change when you do the most expected things. You dont need to leave your life or changing something big about yourself. You perhaps just need to think more, to breathe more and that’s all. You know what suck in this society ? Is that the most natural things are impossible. You will feel overwhelmed just to go for a walk ! Because we only learn how to go somewhere not how to enjoy doing the rest. I’m honest there. Just open your windows and breathe. Without any other intention than that. Breathe so you can feel the air in your heart. Breathe and be conscious about it. It’s seem like a good solution to begin to feel things. May you be better